It’s important to stay safe when using any type of tools or machinery in your home or backyard, and there are Occupation Health and Safety (OH&S) requirements surrounding the wearing of personal protective equipment when working on industrial or commercial sites.
- hand protection – protect your hand from cuts with wind-resistant and waterproof gloves
- head, eye, ear and face protection – helmets, ear muffs and safety glasses
- chainsaw protection – protective chaps and trousers to meet Australian Standards
- weather resistant outdoor wear – including fleece and breathable fabrics
- high visibility and durable work clothing – pants, knee protectors, braces and tool belts.
We also offer all-in-one safety kits for chainsaw users. Please contact us with enquiries.
If you’re looking for a chainsaw in Geelong, the experts at STIHL Shop Drysdale can help choose the right machine for your needs.
No products were found matching your selection.