This machine features a 48cc Mitsubishi high performance engine all while maintaining low fuel emissions, also featuring a full anti-vibration system.
Recommended for the professional user this lawn edger, like all in the ATOM range, are light weight, easily manouverable and quality made to ensure they last well beyond warranty periods.
The 585 also features the following;
- Trigger switch control with safety interlock.
- Strong steel tube handle bars with anti-vibration system.
- 48cc Mitsubishi 2-Stroke super commercial engine.
- Heavy duty automatic safety clutch with padded clutch shoes.
- Easy lifting carrying handle.
- Six position positive height adjustment.
- Edge Guide.
- Exclusive 4-blade cutting system. Industry longest 271mm (10 2/3”) hardened steel blades for smoother operation, longer lfe and neater cutting.
- Constant height spring return pivoting debris deflector.
- Very manoeuvrable long lasting commercial large 150mm (6”) rubber tyre wheel with premium sealed ball bearings.
- Fully enclosed blades guard.
- Reinforced high strength Polyamid casing which can withstand 680 kgs (1,500 lbs) of weight (Patent pending).
- Strong casing contains precision ground solid steel drive shaft with hardened precision Spiral Bevel 3.54:1 reduction gears for high torque to drive long blades.
- Ball bearings used throughout.
- Cross brace for extra stability.
- Operator Comfort seven point inbuilt anti-vibration system for continuous long machine use. Some operators edge up to 8kms (5 miles) per day.
For more information on this product you can visit their website here.