Australian design and engineering at its best!
The 561 Professional Lawn Edger is powered by 35cc Honda engine
Australian made and made to last, this machine also includes the following added features;
- Trigger switch control with safety interlock.
- Strong steel tube handle bars with anti-vibration system.
- 35cc Honda 4-stroke full crank commercial engine.
- Heavy duty automatic safety clutch with padded clutch shoes.
- Easy lifting carrying handle.
- Six position height adjustment.
- Edge Guide.
- Exclusive patented 4-blade cutting system. Longest 271mm (10 2/3”) hardened steel blades for smoother operation, longer life and neater cutting.
- Constant height spring return rubberised pivoting debris deflector.
- Very manoeuvrable long lasting large 150mm (6”) rubber tyre wheel with premium sealed ball bearings.
- Fully enclosed blades guard.
- Cutaway showing section of precision ground solid steel drive shaft with hardened precision Spiral Bevel 3.54:1 reduction gears for high torque to drive long blades. Ball bearings used throughout.
- Reinforced high strength Polyamid casing which can withstand 680 kgs (1500 lbs) of weight (Patent pending).
- Cross brace for extra stability.
- Comfortable air cushion bio-rubber handle grips.
- Operator Comfort seven point inbuilt anti-vibration handle system for continuous long machine use. Some operators edge up to 8kms (5 miles) per day.
For more information on this product you can visit their website here.